1. Does Cameroon have a sanctions regime in place?
2. Does Cameroon implement UN sanctions?
There is no national legal framework in place to transpose UN resolutions into national law. However, that being said, UN sanctions are legally binding on Cameroon, and it has previously reported on its compliance with them to the UN sanctions committee.
3. Does Cameroon implement an autonomous sanctions regime?
4. What is the nature of the sanctions regime in Cameroon?
5. Does Cameroon maintain a list of sanctioned individuals and entities?
6. Are there any other lists related to sanctions in Cameroon?
7. Does Cameroon have a licensing or authorization system in place?
8. What are the consequences for a breach of sanctions in Cameroon?
9. Who are the relevant regulators in Cameroon and what are their contact details?
Ministry of Finances Directorate General of the Treasury, Financial and Monetary Cooperation T: (+237) 222 22 49 53 F: (+237) 222 23 08 58 E: email@example.com
Contributor law firm
NFM Avocats Associes
BP 2159 Douala,
Explore other countries
© Eversheds Sutherland 2021. All rights reserved. Eversheds Sutherland is a global provider of legal and other services operating through various separate and distinct legal entities. Eversheds Sutherland is the name and brand under which the members of Eversheds Sutherland Limited (Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP and Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP) and their respective controlled, managed and affiliated firms and the members of Eversheds Sutherland (Europe) Limited (each an "Eversheds Sutherland Entity" and together the "Eversheds Sutherland Entities") provide legal or other services to clients around the world. Eversheds Sutherland Entities are constituted and regulated in accordance with relevant local regulatory and legal requirements and operate in accordance with their locally registered names. The use of the name Eversheds Sutherland, is for description purposes only and does not imply that the Eversheds Sutherland Entities are in a partnership or are part of a global LLP. The responsibility for the provision of services to the client is defined in the terms of engagement between the instructed firm and the client.
Share this page